Most important part is shown above, rest of the information you can find on FCC site.
Sony Ericsson released add-on for the Android SDK that includes the Android 1.6 system image with small customizations:
- Sony Ericsson splash screen
- X10 colour backgrounds
- A “skin” of the X10 which is a simple graphic of the front of the phone
- A hardware.ini file to set the operating parameters for screen, camera, audio and so on.
No custom X10 media app inside, just skinned Android 1.6. This add-on is only useful for developers who might want to test how their app runs on this phone.
- Extract the files in the zip archive into the “add-ons” directory of the Android SDK.
- Create a virtual device (AVD) with X10 as target.